Hey sex fans, welcome back.
I have a tasty treat in store for today’s edition of The Erotic Mind show. We travel to the wilds of western Massachusetts to hobnob with an award-winning author.
As you probably know, this is the series where I chat with noted erotic artists, both visual and literary, from all over the freakin’ world. Today I welcome one of the giants of the world erotica scene. My guest today is none other than the brilliant author and editor, Sacchi Green.
Sacchi and I discuss:
- Shout out to Cleis Press;
- Her most recent award for Wild Girls, Wild Nights;
- Being a strict, even ruthless editor, but always welcoming new talent;
- The difference between writing for a series and editing a series;
- Startling book covers;
- Her mountain retreat;
- Appearing in Penthouse;
- The Lambda Literary Awards;
- Writing from memory, writing true stories;
- Getting turned on by the stories, an important part of judging erotica;
- Her bibliography and her favorites among them;
(Click on the cover art below to enjoy some of Sacchi’s outstanding work)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.