Hey sex fans, welcome back.
Award winning filmmaker and documentarian, PJ Raval is back with us again today to continue our discussion of his groundbreaking move, Before You Know It. Like last week, he’s here as part of the SEX WISDOM series because his film shines a spotlight on an often-ignored segment of our youth-oriented culture, LGBT seniors and elders. And the result is nothing short of stunning.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of our conversation, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #420 and Voilà! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
PJ and I discuss:
- Difficulties faced by LGBT seniors and elders;
- His earlier film, Trinidad;
- Dennis, his alter ego, Dee, and his coming out story;
- Rainbow Vista;
- Ty and his work with the Harlem chapter of SAGE;
- Robert “The Mouth” and his Texan drag bar;
- Intertwining the three stories for the greatest effect;
- Collaborating with other artistic people;
- Sex and aging;
- Queer Bomb;
(Click on the movie poster below to find out more about PJ’s movie.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: Fleshlight & FleshJack.