[Look for the podcast play button below.]
Benjamin Law, the author of the critically acclaimed book, Gaysia; Adventures in the Queer East is back with us for Part 2 of his turn on this is the SEX WISDOM show. I’m so glad he has more time to spend with us again this week because he charmed the pants off me last week.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of this conversation, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #419 and Voilà! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
And I’m sure we’ll have another opportunity to hear Benjamin read from his book.
Benjamin and I discuss:
- Sham marriages and marriages of convenience;
- Growing gay consciousness in China;
- Reparative therapy through the power of Christ, Allah, or Yoga;
- Colonialism and sexual oppression;
- The resilience of the sexual minority communities throughout Asia;
- Asia, the gayest continent;
- Cultural relativism and cultural imperialism;
- How his travels changed his life;
- Our queer family is global
- His next book project.
Click on the cover art below for more information about Gaysia; Adventures in the Queer East.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: Fleshlight & FleshJack.