Hey sex fans, welcome back.
The outstanding author, editor, playwright, and literary curator, Kathleen Warnock is back with us today for Part 2 of her turn on this The Erotic Mind show. Kathleen and I had such a good time together last week and I had so much more to discuss with her, so I asked her to come back today and she agreed. I’m sure she will also read for us again this week because she’s really sweet that way.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of our chat, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #411 and PRESTO! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
Kathleen and I discuss:
- Reading erotica e-publications and hard copies;
- What’s up with her Facebook page and Twitter feed;
- When she started writing and when the erotic stuff began to show up;
- Being a writer herself makes her more sympathetic towards other writers;
- Her plays — lesbian characters and lots of kissing;
- The differences and similarities between writing fiction and playwriting;
- The growing popularity of the fetish and BDSM subgenre of erotica;
- The burgeoning transgender subgenre of erotica and the push back from traditionalists;
- What she looks for in the erotic art and erotica of others;
- Her inspirations and her sexual heroes;
- Advice for the novice writer of erotica.
Kathleen reads from the Forward of The Best Lesbian Erotica 2014.
(Click on the cover art below to discover volumes featuring Kathleen’s work.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: DR DICK’S — HOW TO VIDEO LIBRARY.