Hello sex fans! Welcome back.
I know, let’s take an audio fieldtrip to Long Island, NY to visit with one of the most interesting and provocative men I’ve met in a very long time. He’s is the author of a series of books about men, The Men Talk book series, which captures and covers some of the more interesting and funny aspects of us men folk. He is unabashedly controversial, but his truth can not be denied. In a minute the incomparable, Tim John Peterson will join us. But. before he does, I want you to prepare yourself to be bowled over because I’m pretty sure we will be treated to the full force of his signature SEX WISDOM. Buckle your seatbelts, sex fans!
Tim and I discuss:
- The style of his books — cut and dry, rough and raw, barebones and to the point;
- His former life as a therapist;
- His approach — no editorializing, no judgment, no gloss, and no explanations;
- Maintaining the anonymity of the men being quoted;
- His existential and experiential approach to life;
- Porn and men’s feelings about it;
- Living on autopilot and the attraction of avoidance.
Click on the cover art below for more information about Tim’s books.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.