Hey sex fans, welcome back.
Do you realize that we haven’t had an edition of The Erotic Mind series since last October? Well it true! And that ain’t right. As you probably know, this is the show where I chat with noted erotic artists, both visual and literary, from all over the freakin’ world. Today we turn our attention to the literary end of the spectrum and we travel to the wilds of Portland, OR to visit with the delightful Stella Harris.
Stella is a renowned author. Her prolific output often features lots of edgy kinky stuff. And I’m guessing, if I ask real nice, Stella will read from her work for us. It’ll be perfectly steamy stuff, I guarantee! It’ll be the ideal antidote to this mid-winter’s chill and gloom.
Stella and I discuss:
- Modeling, Editing, Writing, Consulting, Teaching, and Kink coaching;
- Literary Pin-Up Calendar;
- Her nonprofit background;
- High-heeled purveyor of smut;
- Writing from the perspective of different genders and sexual identities;
- The booming fetish and BDSM sub-genre of erotica;
- Erotica, the gateway to a better sex life.
Stella reads from Strummed.
(Click on the cover art below to discover volumes featuring Stella’s work.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.