Hey sex fans, welcome back.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of our chat, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #393 and PRESTO! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
Kathy and I discuss:
- Autonomy vs. intimacy;
- Love In Abundance; A Counselor’s Advice on Open Relationships;
- Being a card-caring bisexual;
- Advocating for poly rights, but not universal polyamory;
- The role the internet plays in building the poly community;
- The fallacy that people are repressed into monogamy;
- Serial adultery and the myth of life-long monogamy;
- Tips for coming out as poly;
- The people who inspire her and her sexual heroes.
You’ll find lots of information about Kathy on her fantastic website HERE!
Click on the book art below to check out Kathy’s books.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: DR DICK’S — HOW TO VIDEO LIBRARY.