[Look for the podcast play button below.]
Hey sex fans, welcome back!
We’re off to beautiful downtown Long Beach California to hook up again with that distinguished photographer of stunning male physique and fitness models, Andre DeLoach. This is Part 2 of his appearance in The Erotic Mind series, don’t cha know.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of this delectable conversation, which appeared here last week at this time, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #264 and Voilà! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
Andre and I discuss:
- Where and how he finds his models;
- The ethics involved in shooting nudes;
- Cultural and historical perspectives of the erotic;
- The line between erotic art and pornography;
- How an image can be imbued with a message;
- The nature of masculinity;
- Eroticizing the unerotic;
- Who inspires him;
- What the future holds for him and his work;
- Challenging others to express themselves in this medium.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously, or just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: Fleshlight & FleshJack.