[Look for the podcast play button below.]
Hey sex fans,
Did you miss me last week? I know, I know; it was beyond my control. Sorry to disappoint. But, to make it up to you, I have the real deal for you today. That’s right, we’re gonna get some mighty impressive Sex EDGE-U-cation from one of the luminaries of gay porn. I’m talkin big, big star here people, and that’s both literally and figuratively, if ya catch my drift.
I have the pleasure of welcoming a tireless activist, compelling educator, masterful rigger and superb Dom. He also directs as well as performs in his signature line of critically acclaimed fetish movies. He is the one and only Tony Buff.
If you know anything about BDSM, rope bondage or power play, you will probably know his name. And if you are a connoisseur of cutting edge smut, well then, I know you are a huge fan of this amazing man, just like me.
Tony brings the same intensity and focus of his on screen performances to this interview. And he adds his unique voice to the ever-growing chorus of prominent educators, practitioners and advocates of unconventional sexual expressions and lifestyles that is this podcast series.
Tony and I discuss:
- Body double, or just a cock double?
- The Pacific Northwest as a hotbed of perversion.
- His on screen persona being the same as his off screen persona.
- How he got his start in porn.
- The workshops he and Derek da Silva present together.
- His mentors — Max and Monk.
- His collaboration with Titan Media, The Rough Line.
- Challenges, opportunities and the future of porn.
- The bareback phenomenon.
- A More Nuanced Position.
See a slideshow of Tony & friends at work and play.
Click on the thumbnails below.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!