Hey sex fans,
It time for more of The Erotic Mindof that fantastic artist, illustrator and erotic comics creator, Steve MacIsaac. He’s here to continue the conversation we began last week. You didn’t miss that show, did you? If ya snooze, ya lose! No wait; that’s not true. All my podcasts are archived on my site; so you can wander all over the last three years and pick up slew of juicy interviews, a load of stimulating Q&A sessions as well as other sexually enriching programming.
To find Part 1 of my discussion with Steve, simply use the search function in the sidebar to your right. Type in podcast #162 and PRESTO! But don’t forget to use the #sign when you search.
Steve and I discuss:
- His background and his coming back to comics.
- The autobiographical nature of some of his work.
- The distinction between artist and illustrator.
- The comic-con experience and trends in erotic comics.
- Integrating sex scenes into his comics.
- The frustration element of being an artist.
- What he looks for in the erotic art of others.
- His private life and his “day job.”
- What the future holds for him and his work.
Click on the book art below to purchase Steves’s comics.
See a slideshow of some of Steve’s work. Click on the thumbnails below.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Tiny URL for this post: