Hey sex fans,
We’re back with more mighty fine Sex EDGE-U-cation with my special guest, the beautiful, talented and oh so smart, Sophie Hirschfeld. As we learned last week, she is a plus-sized model, stripper, camgirl, phone sex actress and writer. And in this, Part 2, of our conversation, we continue our chat about her career as a sex worker, activist and educator.
You didn’t miss last week’s show did you? Shame on you if you did! But don’t get too down on yourself, because Part 1 of our chat is archived right there on my site. Simply use my site’s search function to your right. Type in Podcast #158 and presto! But hey, don’t forget to use the #sign when you search.
Sophie and I discuss:
- Sex work and her intimate relationships
- Components of sex work that don’t involve sex.
- Sex work, part of the service industry.
- Fantasy and role-play.
- Sex work, a double-edged sword — empowering yet demanding.
- Current economic conditions add to sex worker rolls.
- How some women justify their sex work.
- Lesbian-for-pay cam chicks.
- Her encounters with the pizza boy!
- What the general public can learn from sex workers.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.