Hey sex fans,
The brilliant French artist, illustrator, craftsman and comic book maker, Logan Kowalsky, returns today for Part 2 of our chat for this The Erotic Mind show. I am so delighted that he has more time to share with us, because he is so very interesting and I was just getting to know him when our time ran out last week. Besides, I simply can’t get enough of his sexy accent.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of our chat, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #350 and Voilà! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
Logan and I discuss:
- Emerging trends in erotic comics;
- His publisher, Class Comics;
- Patrick Fillion and Robert Fraser, founders of Class Comics;
- The Diemos collaboration;
- Defining erotic art;
- The line between the erotic and the pornographic;
- Embracing pornography;
- The missing erotic element in most pornography today;
- His chosen media;
- Upcoming projects;
- Including different body types and age groups in his art;
- What he looks for in the erotic art of others;
- Advice for the novice erotic artist.
Click on the thumbnail images below to see a slideshow of some of Logan’s work.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.