[Look for the podcast play button below.]
This here is The Erotic Mind show. And as you probably know, this is the series where I chat with noted erotic artists, both visual and literary, from all over the freakin’ world. Today we turn our attention to the visual end of the artistic spectrum because we are about to meet one of the most talented photographers I have had the pleasure of interviewing. My guest today is Ryan Edward Scott.
If that name is unfamiliar to you, it might be because Ryan calls little attention to himself; he lets his work speak for itself. However, if you know anything about erotic photography you have probably seen his work. And wait till you get a load of the samples he has selected for the slideshow in today’s podcast posting. It is pretty astonishing! Don’t miss it.
Ryan and I discuss:
- His photography as an outgrowth of his inner life, and how it infuses his personal life;
- The bearded man;
- The sensuality of his naturescapes and urbanscapes;
- Traveling the world looking for his muse;
- His “day job;”
- Commissioned work;
- His super-religious and sexually repressed early life;
- The beginnings of his photography;
- Where he finds his models;
- Shooting in a studio vs. shooting in natural light.
(Click on the images below for a stunning slideshow of some of Ryan’s work.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.