Hey sex fans, welcome back.
Hey everyone, HAPPY NEW YEAR! We’re all back from our winter holiday and we’re rarin’ to go. And I figure, there’s no better way to kick off the New Year than with a chat with a national treasure, especially for those of us on the sexual fringe. Yes siree, this here is the Sex EDGE-U-cation series, which brings you conversations with some of the most renowned talent in the world of fetish sex, kink, and alternative lifestyles.
Today, we travel to San Francisco to meet the incomparable Cléo Dubois.
Cléo describes herself as a BDSM coach, ritualist and personal trainer in the kinky arts. She is a woman of extraordinary wisdom and I am pleased to have this international celebrity on my show to kick off the new year. And wait till you get a load of her very sexy French accent. I guarantee, she will make you swoon.
Cléo and I discuss:
- Our mutual friend, Eve Minax;
- Her public and private life in the scene;
- Dispelling the fear, coming out as kinky;
- Depathologizing consensual BDSM;
- Finding and embracing your erotic power-play archetype;
- BDSM is all about intensity, energy, ritual, and communication;
- The challenge of sexual exploration;
- Common activity inserted into ritual changes everything;
- Healing herself of the sexual and emotional abuse endured as a child;
- The recreational, cathartic, and ecstatic aspects of BDSM.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.