[Look for the podcast play button below.]
The incomparable Matthew Stillman is back with us today for Part 2 of his appearance on this The Erotic Mind show. As you probably recall from last week, Matthew is the author of Genesis Deflowered, in which he reworked the first book of the bible by adding all the missing sex scenes and he did so while keeping his addition faithful to the literary style of the King James Version.
This week I hope to prevail upon Matthew to read from his work. Of course, we’re all goin’ to hell for even contemplatin’ this blasphemy. But what the heck, we already know we’re headed in that direction anyway, huh?
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of our chat, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #395 and PRESTO! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
Matthew and I discuss:
- Being called out as a blasphemer;
- Getting reacquainted with the story of Cain and Abel;
- The expression of desire;
- Horrific violence and tender love;
- God sets up boundaries;
- The appearance of other humans besides Adam, Eve and their boys;
- The first biblical 3-way;
- Biblical euphemisms for different kinds of sex and orgasm;
- The upcoming Exodus Deflowered;
- The discontent of the literalists and fundamentalists;
- Biblical sexual mythology and controlling human sexual appetites;
- The Alphabet vs The Goddess;
- Women and men both lose, but women lose the most.
Look for Matthew’s Twitter feed HERE!
(Click on the cover art below to buy Matthew’s amazing book.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: DR DICK’S — HOW TO VIDEO LIBRARY.