Hello sex fans! Welcome back.
I know, let’s take an audio field trip to the land down under to visit with one of the most exciting women I’ve ever met. She is a pioneer in her field. She is an author, an activist, and advocate for pelvic floor strength. In a minute the incomparable, Lara Eardley will join us. But. before she does, I want you to prepare yourself to be bowled over. Laura is a powerhouse of passion and I’m pretty sure we will be treated to the full force of her signature SEX WISDOM. Buckle your seat belts, sex fans!
Lara and I discuss:
- Being passionate about pelvic floor muscles;
- Good, responsive and supple muscles prevent incontinence;
- Education, education, education;
- Sexual fitness;
- Her study of Buddhist tantra, sexual medicine, and energetic work;
- 6000 years of cultural knowledge;
- Awareness and evolution;
- Ejaculation control and life-force energy conservation;
Click on the cover art below for more information about Lara’s books and her DVD.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.