Hey sex fans! Welcome back.
So Kate and I got such an amazing response after last week’s episode that I could hardly contain myself for her return today. And I’ll just bet she’ll be bringing us more of her signature candor and insight.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of this show, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #386 and Voilà! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
Katherine and I discuss:
- Gender power dynamics in group sex;
- Differences between gay and straight group sex etiquette;
- Sexual taboos may still apply;
- The mainstream and the fringe;
- Disgust, shame and guilt;
- Sexual transgressions and transcendence;
- Strings and Sympathy: Strip Club Regulars and Male Desire;
- Sex work is labor;
- Sex as barter;
- Double standards;
- Sex worker rights;
- Those who inspire her.
Click on the book covers below for more information about Katherine’s books.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: DR DICK’S — HOW TO VIDEO LIBRARY.