Hey sex fans, welcome back.
Today’s show for The Erotic Mind series brings back Kay Jaybee and Shanna Germain. These two marvelous authors are here again this week to continue the discussion we began last week, about edgy BDSM erotica, and why the good stuff is better for you than schlock. And to prove it, Kay will treat us to a steamy reading from her work, Not Her Type. You won’t want to miss this, sex fans.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of this conversation, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #354 and PRESTO! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
- The history of erotica;
- A splash, like the 50 Shades Of Grey phenomenon, has happened before;
- A predictable formula — female submissive with a male Dom;
- The cultural and gender aspects of power play;
- The divide between kink and BDSM;
- The dangers inherent in labeling sexual behaviors;
- Marketing kink and BDSM;
- An author’s responsibility to get things right;
- The emotional truth vis-à-vis the literal truth;
- Does an author need to be a practitioner;
- The availability issue;
- Advice for the novice writer.
(Click on the book covers below for more information about these wonderful books.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: DR DICK’S — HOW TO VIDEO LIBRARY.
Tiny URL for this post: