Hello sex fans! Welcome back.
I have a new edition of The Erotic Mind series in store for you today. I welcome a visual artist who is a gifted illustrator, painter and photographer. The man with this Texas sized talent is David de Lara.
On top of listening to the soft-spoken artist speak about his work; you will also have an opportunity to sample his work. David has graciously compiled a gallery of some of his art for you to enjoy. You’ll find it below.
David and I discuss:
- Participating in Seattle Erotic Art Festival;
- His name, a pseudonym — yes and no;
- The creative community in Austin TX;
- The erotic dimension in his work, both accidental and purposeful;
- The three disciplines — drawing, painting and photography;
- The collaboration he enjoys with his models;
- The female form;
- Dark, surreal, sensual and provocative;
- His reverence for women;
- Despite the edgy nature of some of his work, he is not kinky.
(Click on the thumbnail images below to see a slideshow of some of David’s beautiful artwork.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously, or just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Tiny URL for this post: