[Look for the podcast play button below.]
Hey sex fans,
Hey everybody, Happy Valentine’s Day! And guess what? This week’s show marks my fifth anniversary of podcasting. I know! Isn’t that fuckin great? I mean who would have guessed that we’d enjoy such a long run.
And what a year it has been too. I brought you fascinating interviews with remarkable people for all of my series. Play With It series, which features conversations with folks in the adult products industry. The Sex EDGE-U-cation series, which features chats with kinksters and porn stars and advocates of alternative lifestyles. The SEX WISDOM series, which brings you interviews with the movers and shakers n the field of human sexuality. And, of course, The Erotic Mind series, which is now four years old.
But today I have a bunch of very interesting questions from the sexually worrisome to dazzle you with. So let’s launch ourselves into year #6 with a bang.
- Danny has a short fuse.
- Daniel asks about sex after a prostatectomy.
- Janet wants to know which sex toys are right for her and her partner.
- Terria Lee has new a heavy hung BF, but the fuck is uncomfortable.
- Loveuniforms want to know about piss enemas.
- Amber is experiencing painful intercourse too.
- Ash has a thing for the people she sees in porn, but not in real life.
- Nikky has only one ball. Will that be a problem?
- Kristin thinks her partner might be cheating on her.
- Robin wants to crossdress and be submissive, but will he allow himself to do that?
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously, or just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.