Hello sex fans! Welcome back.
We’re back with more of The Erotic Mind series, but today we return to our roots, the world of words. After a couple of weeks of chat with a noted erotic visual artist the series resumes with a conversation with an established erotic literary artist. I have the pleasure of welcoming the New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Christine Warren.
Christine and I discuss:
- Our mutual friend Switchy Sam;
- Why she writes under a pen name;
- The stigma associated with writing erotica and romance;
- Her shoe and handbag fetish;
- The difference between writing a short story and a novel;
- Being a best selling author;
- The line between erotica and romance;
- The evolution of Romantica;
- Smart Bitches, Trashy Books;
- Dirty little words;
- Her pets and her life in the Pacific Northwest.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously, or just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Tiny URL for this post: