Hey sex fans, welcome back.
But wait; you didn’t miss Part 1 of our conversation, did you? Well not to worry if you did, because you will find it and all of my shows in the podcast archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the site’s search function in the header, type in podcast #311 and Voilà! But don’t forget to use the #sign when you do your search.
David and I discuss:
- Burning Man and the beginning of his interest in photography;
- Connecting with his models;
- The impact of time and culture on our appreciation of what is erotic;
- His media — shooting digitally and the digital darkroom;
- Realistic vs. manipulated photography;
- Photo shoots and photo projects;
- His inspirations.
(Click on the images below for a slideshow of some of David’s work.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: Fleshlight & FleshJack.