Hello sex fans! Welcome back.
I’m so excited, because my friends and colleagues, Celeste Hirschman and Danielle Harel are back to dispense more of their signature SEX WISDOM. This is Part 2 of their appearance on this show, don’t cha know. We had such a good time together last week; I simply had to insist that they return today and they were kind enough to comply. So yay for that!
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of our chat, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #307 and PRESTO! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
Celeste, Danielle and I discuss:
- The medical-centric model and the pleasure-centric model of therapy;
- Expanding one’s masturbation practices;
- Owning your own sexuality and eroticism;
- Learning to talk about your desires;
- Self-publishing their book — COCKFIDENCE: The Extraordinary Lover’s Guide to Being the Man You Want to Be and Driving Women Wild;
- Porn and sexual expectations;
- What’s really going on with sex addiction;
- Cheating is really lying;
- Helping men master sex;
- Advice for the aspiring sexologist.
(Click on the book cover below to buy their book.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously, or just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: Fleshlight & FleshJack.