Sex EDGE-U-cation With Toni Newman — Podcast #301 — 09/28/11
Hello sex fans! Welcome back.
I’m delighted to welcome back Toni Newman, the author of the groundbreaking: I Rise – The Transformation of Toni Newman, as my guest, for Part 2 of this special twofer show. As you recall from last week, Toni is here as part of both the SEX WISDOM series and the Sex EDGE-U-cation series. Her signature no-hold-bared style of addressing the issues of sex, sexuality and gender is as refreshing as it is often startling.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of our chat, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #299 and Voilà! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
Toni and I discuss:
- The lack of positive role models for transgender people of color;
- The personal price of authenticity;
- Finally being comfortable in her own skin;
- Sex, sexuality and gender;
- The fluidity of sexual attraction;
- The hypocrisy of some of her former johns;
- The role of prostitution in society;
- Knowledge is power and education is the key to survival;
- Being a sex educator;
- The future — completing law school and a screenplay.
(Click on the book art below to buy Toni’s book.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously, or just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.