More SEX WISDOM With Jo Langford — Podcast #284 — 06/08/11
Hello sex fans! Welcome back.
I have the pleasure of welcoming back my friend, the marvelous Jo Langford. He is a therapist, educator, author and parent and he’s here for another helping of his spot-on teen and parental oriented SEX WISDOM.
I got so much positive feedback about last week’s show from ya’ll. And I totally agree with everything you said. Creating a healthier, more informed and sex-positive culture for young people, which is Jo’s mission, should also be our highest priority.
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of this show, did you? Well not to worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the header; type in Podcast #282 and PRESTO! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
Jo and I discuss:
- The parents’ role in sex education;
- Tips for the sex-squeamish parent;
- The sex-positive online resources for teens and their parents;
- A parents need to keep themselves educated;
- Kids and the meaning of sex;
- Making parent/kid sex education non-seductive;
- Contraception and safer sex;
- Helping young people deal with the internet porn they are likely to see;
- The legal and social aspects of sexting;
- His inspirations.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: DR DICK’S — HOW TO VIDEO LIBRARY.