Hey sex fans,
I have the pleasure of welcoming back that marvelous artist illustrator, Jezza Smilez for another helping of his charming and insightful take on the creative process. This is Part 2 of his appearance for The Erotic Mind series, don’t cha know.
You did hear last week’s show, right? But if ya didn’t that’s ok, because Part 1 of our chat is archived right here on my site. Simply use my site’s search function in the header. Type in Podcast #269 and voilà! But hey, don’t forget to use the #sign when you search.
Jezza and I discuss:
- The ethnic diversity of his characters;
- Going against the grain of what is popular in the world of comics;
- Comic-con and Bent-con; http://www.facebook.com/BENTCON
- Collaborating with and supporting other comic makers;
- Being compelled to create;
- His chosen media — words and images;
- What he looks for in the erotic art of others;
- His inspirations.
(Click on the thumbnails below to see another slideshow of Jezza’s artwork.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously, or just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: Fleshlight & FleshJack.