Hey sex fans, welcome back!
Another amazing podcast in The Erotic Mind series is comin’ at ya today as I welcome an internationally renowned artist. He is a superb photographer but he is also the master of several other media including oil, pastel, watercolor and acrylic. My guest is none other than the Barcelona born and raised, Chris Lopez. And wait till you get a load of his dreamy accent.
Ya know every artist I interview for this series has something distinctive to reveal about of the creative process involved in making erotic art. And Chris is no exception. We join him at his Ft. Lauderdale studio where this creative genius is hard at work.
Chris and I discuss:
- His earliest artistic endeavors as a child;
- Studying art at university;
- His first love, photography;
- Starting out as a graphic artist;
- Artistic techniques are like languages;
- When and how the erotic element began to appear in his work;
- Photographing his models;
- His blog, a mini art history lesson;
- Join his newsletter mailing list for great deals on his art.
(Click on the thumbnails below for a slideshow of some of Chris’s beautiful work.)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously, or just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.