More of The Erotic Mind of M. Christian — Podcast #233 — 09/27/10
Hey sex fans,
But wait, you didn’t miss Part 1 of our conversation that appeared here last week at this time, did you? Well don’t worry if ya did, because you can find it and all my podcasts in the Podcast Archive right here on my site. Look for the site’s search function in the header, type in Podcast #231 and Voilà! But don’t forget the #sign when you do your search.
M. Christian and I discuss:
- Being a private person with a big reputation;
- The pride he has in his work;
- What sparks the erotic imagery in his work;
- The role of imagination and the awareness of human behavior in his creations;
- Writing for male and female audiences;
- The plot arc — does it mirror the sexual response cycle;
- Being compelled to write and being turned on to create;
- Topics he gravitates toward and topics he avoids;
- What he looks for in the erotica of others.
As a special treat, M. Christian will share another a delectable morsel of the fruit of his Erotic Mind. You do not want miss this, people!
(click on the thumbnails to get more information about these volumes)
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll fine me in the podcast section, obviously, or just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: SO HARD for Men.