More of Mark Zedler – Podcast #189 – 03/03/10
Hey sex fans,
If you somehow missed Part 1 of this thought-provoking expose, which premiered at this time last week, you’ll find it in the podcast archive here on my site. All ya have to do is use the site’s search function in the sidebar to your right, type in Podcast #187 and Voilà. It’s that simple. But don’t forget to use the #sign when you search.
Mark and I discuss:
- Same sex sexual expression integrated into the social fabric of the ancient world.
- How social stigma become attached to same sex sexual expression.
- Philo of Alexandria reinterprets the Sodom and Gomorrah story.
- The repressive theology of John Chrysostom.
- The power of the dominant culture to dictate social norms.
- His passion for Female Ejaculation.
- Does female ejaculation cause performance anxiety?
- How information about FE was suppressed.
Mark put together a little slide show for you
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: : Dr Dick’s Stockroom.