Kevin Keck Returns — Podcast #169 — 11/23/09
Hey sex fans,
The hilarious Kevin Keck is back with us again this week. And we are treated to an even more intimate look into The Erotic Mind of this enormously talented essayist, poet, teacher and comedic genus than we got last week. As you know, this is the podcast series where noted erotic artists of every stripe come to talk to us about the creative process involved with this specialized art form. Kevin’s insights are both humorous and poignant, and not to be missed.
You did hear last week’s show, right? If ya didn’t that’s ok, because Part 1 of our chat is archived right here on my site. Simply use the search function to your right. Type in Podcast #167 and voilà! But hey, don’t forget to use the #sign when you search.
Kevin and I discuss:
- People’s response to his confessional sex writing.
- The universality of awkward sexual moments.
- When sexuality goes awry.
- Happening truth, story truth and emotional truth.
- Self-consciousness about bodily functions.
- The work of Rachel Kramer Bussel.
- Being the father of identical twin daughters.
- His father to son talk about girls.
- Telling stories that entertain.
- How sexual issues creep into his other writing.
Kevin treats us to a brief reading of his work during our conversation, but I think we deserve even more. So I’ve taken the liberty of tacking on an audio clip of Kevin reading a full segment of the fruit of his Erotic Mind. Stay tuned after the show for this extraordinary treat.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: Eden Fantasys.