Hey sex fans,
Sheeee’s BACK! That’s right, kids; the master (or mistress, if you please) of all things polyamory — the delightful and oh so wise, Cunning Minx, is here again to finish the conversation we began at this time last week.
Gauging from the comments I’ve received about last week’s podcast, you’ve been chomping on the bit, as have I, for her speedy return with more of her exceptional Sex EDGE-U-cation.
But wait, did you somehow miss Part 1 of this insightful lesson on polyamory? Well, not to worry, buckaroos! Last week’s podcast, like all my podcasts, is archived right here on my site. All ya gotta do is use the search function in the sidebar to your right; type in Podcast #163 and Voilà! But don’t forget to include the #sign when you search.
Minx and I discuss:
- How poly differs from plural marriage and polygamy.
- Blurred lines between poly and swinging.
- Swinging a heterosexual phenomenon.
- Social monogamy, pair bonding, and extra-pair coupling.
- Evolving attitudes toward poly in the popular culture.
- The connection between being poly and other sexual expressions.
- Advice for coming out as poly.
- Finding poly-friendly healing and helping professionals.
- Poly resources: What, like, two girlfriends? and Polyamory In The News.
Click on the book art below to purchase these important poly volumes.
Tiny URL for this post: