Hey sex fans,
Today I have the pleasure of welcoming an international celebrity; a woman I’ve admired, albeit from afar, for ages. She is a highly sought-after speaker on the subject of polyamory. That’s probably because, not only is she exceptionally well informed on the topic, she also has a wicked sense of humor. She is the founder polyweekly.com and host of its wildly popular podcast series. One, I might add, that has been running continuously for nearly 5 years. That, my friends, is staying power!
My guest is none other than the charming and vivacious, Cunning Minx. If you know anything about polyamory, you will at least recognize her name. However, it’s much more likely that you are a huge fan of this amazing woman, just like me.
I happily turn the tables on Minx in today’s program. Instead of assuming her traditional role as podcast host, she is my guest. And she adds her unique voice in the ever-growing chorus of prominent educators, practitioners and advocates of unconventional sexual expressions and lifestyles that we call the Sex EDGE-U-cation podcast series.
Minx and I discuss:
- The Pacific Northwest as a hotbed of perversion.
- The Polyweekly podcasts; going strong since 2005.
- Tales from the front of responsible non-monogamy from a pansexual, kink-friendly point of view.
- Her private life and relationship with her ex, Graydancer.
- Her site as a clearinghouse for all things poly.
- How she got the name, Cunning Minx.
- Dating within the poly community.
- Some younger gay men’s perception of polyamory.
- A working definition of polyamory.
Be sure to visit Minx on her informative, enriching and very entertaining website HERE!
Tiny URL for this post: