Hey sex fans,
Did you somehow miss last week’s show? It’s ok, because Part 1 of our chat is archived right here on my site. Simply use the search function in sidebar to your right. Type in Podcast #159 and voilà! But hey, don’t forget to use the #sign when you search.
Geoffrey and I discuss:
- What inspires the sexual situations in his novels.
- Building erotic tension and plot development.
- His female audience.
- The work of James Lear and Jessie Fox
- The wonder that is a guy’s balls!
- Topics he gravitates toward, topics he avoids.
- What he looks for in the erotic art of others.
- His efforts to humanize his characters.
Geoffrey will once again share a delectable morsel of the fruit of his Erotic Mind. And this week, it’s even more yummy than last; if that’s even possible!
Click on the book art below to purchase Geoffrey’s novels.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: Sex In A Can.