Hey sex fans,
We’re back with the oh so charming visual artist, Sean-Z. This is Part 2 of our enlightening conversation. Did you somehow miss Part 1? Not to worry! Use the search function on the sidebar, type in Podcast #145 and Presto! But don’t forget to include the #sign when you do the search.
Sean shares his thoughts on numerous topics surrounding his erotic creations as part of The Erotic Mind podcast series. As you know, I’ve been chatting with noted erotic artists, both visual and literary, from all over the place in an effort to try to uncover something of the creative process involved in this specialized art form. And Sean does not disappoint. Besides being terribly thought provoking, he is also amazingly funny. Brains, talent and a sense of humor; oh baby, oh baby, you make me so hot!
Sean and I discuss:
- Distinction, if any, between erotica and pornography.
- What distinguishes his erotic work from his mainstream work.
- Buying one’s PR before trying to sell it to another.
- What compels him to create.
- His prominent bisexual characters.
- His chosen media — words and images.
- What he looks for in the erotic art of others.
- His inspirations and his sexual heroes.
- What the future holds for him and his work.
- His advice for the novice artist/illustrator.
See a slideshow of some of Sean’s work. Click on the thumbnails below.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you’d just like to talk dirty for a minute or two. Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for all my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: DR DICK’S — HOW TO VIDEO LIBRARY.
Tiny URL for this post: