Hey sex fans,
We’re back with the brilliant Ashley Lister, the prolific UK author, poet and educator. This is Part 2 of our chat for The Erotic Mind
podcast series. Where we converse with noted erotic artists of every stripe in an effort to uncover something of the creative process involved in this specialized art form.
Did you somehow miss Part 1? Alrighty then! You’ll just have to look for last week’s podcast #136 on my Podcast Page. You’ll find a tab for that page at the top of DDSA.com. Or you can use my site’s search function. Simply type in Podcast #136 and presto! But don’t forget the # sign.
Ashley and I discuss:
- The power of words to describe as well as to startle.
- Who is his target audience.
- What distinguishes erotica from porn.
- How reading erotica makes us more aware of sexual possibilities.
- The therapeutic nature of erotica.
- What he looks for in the erotic art of others.
- Advice for the novice writer of erotica.
(click on the thumbnails below to get more information about these volumes)
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.