Hey sex fans,
Today we take another audio field trip. I have the distinct pleasure of introducing the Co-Executive Directors of the amazing Sharma Center right here in beautiful downtown Seattle.
John and Deanna welcome us to the center, show us around, talk about themselves, their lives together; we discuss polyamory, swinging and the sex positive mission of the Sharma Center.
This oh so charming and insightful couple add their voices to this Sex EDGE-U-cation series. As you know, in these podcasts, we’re taking a look at the world of fetish sex, kink and alternative sexual lifestyles. And we are chatting with prominent educators, practitioners and advocates of unconventional sexual expressions and lifestyles from all over the world. And John and Deanna fit that bill exceptionally well.
John and Deanna and I discuss:
- Swinging, Polyamory and Open Relationships; what’s alike about them and what’s different.
- Some common terms used by those in the lifestyle.
- The education and enrichment mission of the Sharma Center.
- Coming out as a sexual minority.
- Her activities, including her double sessions and private lessons.
- Personal morality v. the morality of the dominant culture.
See a slideshow of the Sharma Center. Click on the thumbnails below.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.
Tiny URL for this post: