Hey sex fans,
Today I have the distinct pleasure of welcoming the Seattle-based, yet internationally known and respected, bondage artist, educator and Dom, who goes by the name Max. We will be exploring all sorts of interesting topics; not least among them is his polyamorous life with Seattle’s finest professional Dominatrix, Mistress Matisse. This is exciting and thought provoking stuff, sex fans. You don’t want to miss this.
Max is my latest guest in this new series of podcast interviews I’m doing called Sex EDGE-U-cation . As you know, we’re taking a look at the world of fetish sex, kink and alternative sexual lifestyles. We are touching on topics both familiar and exotic. We are chatting with prominent educators, practitioners and advocates of unconventional sexual expressions and lifestyles from all over the world.
Max and I discuss:
- Seattle being a hotbed of perversion.
- How BDSM, polyamory and kink infuse his life.
- His role as an educator and activist.
- His workshops at The Center For Sex Positive Culture and his private lessons.
- Safety and compatibility issues between top and bottom.
- Building intimacy through BDSM.
- Differentiating between BDSM, kink and genital sex.
Be sure to visit Max at his website HERE!
See a slideshow of some of Max’s work. Click on the thumbnails below.
Today’s podcast is bought to you by: Dr Dick’s Stockroom.