[Look for the podcast play button below.]
Hey sex fans,
We’re back with Part 2 of my chat with the sensational author, Kay Jaybee, as we continue to investigate The Erotic Mind. Stick around, because we will be hearing from several world-class erotic artist in this new series of interviews.
As you recall from last week, Kay’s first book of erotica, The Collector, was published just last month (Austin & Macauley Publishers). This comes on the heels of seven previous anthologies featuring her work, as well as three upcoming volumes to be published later this year and in early 2009.
If you somehow missed Part 1 of this exciting interview, look for Podcast #79 in the Podcast Archive, in the sidebar to the right.
Kay and I discuss:
- Writing for diverse audiences.
- The importance of attending to detail.
- How everyday words are transformed in an erotic setting.
- Building anticipation as opposed to simply bumping parts.
- Socially conscious erotica; is there such a thing?
- How a suburban wife and mother becomes Kay Jaybee.
- The dominance and submission theme in her writing.
- What the future holds for Kay.
- Tips for the novice writer of erotica.
Kay also serves up another juicy morsel of her own erotica.
BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
Check out The Lick-A-Dee-Split Connection. That’s Dr Dick’s toll free podcast voicemail HOTLINE. Don’t worry people; no one will personally answer the phone. Your message goes directly to voicemail.
Got a question or a comment? Wanna rant or rave? Or maybe you just need to blow off a little steam and talk dirty for a minute or two. 😉 Why not get it off your chest! Give Dr Dick a call at (866) 422-5680.
DON’T BE SHY, LET IT FLY!
Look for my podcasts on iTunes. You’ll find me in the podcast section, obviously. Just search for Dr Dick Sex Advice. And don’t forget to subscribe. I wouldn’t want you to miss even one episode. And while you are there, feel free to leave a comment.
Today’s Podcast is bought to you by: Fleshlight & FleshJack.